The Cataworx Community Portal is an intent-driven, self-service, customer-oriented communication portal enabling Communication Service Provider pre-sales and sales team to collaborate, in real-time, with customers using state-of-the-art private chat rooms. Enterprise customers and partner operator customers simply state their intent using a natural language user interface (i.e., “I want a quote for an Access EPL 10 Gbps service at 95 Oriole Lane San Diego CA 92115”). Customer intent requests are handled by an artificial intelligence (AI) bot, *catabot, which fulfills their requests.
By providing instant responses to customer inquiries, catabot enables automation of serviceability and quote requests. If a customer request is unable to be fulfilled by the Communication Service Provider’s product offerings (e.g., off-net scenarios), catabot searches partner operator federated catalogs to locate off-net offerings which match the customer’s request. On-net and partner off-net serviceability checks and quotes are delivered to buyer customers in seconds.
Standard Platform Functionality
Collaboration-driven Customer Portal
- Intent-driven AI natural language user interface
- Team-centric real-time collaboration
Standards-based Product Catalog
- Instant Address validation, search and quoting
- Industry standard quote model and API (TM Forum compliant)
- Real-time data-driven insights around product serviceability and quotes
- Data transformation turn spreadsheets into a standards-compliant product catalog.
- Cloud native microservices-based solution
*catabot: The Cataworx artificial intelligence bot, which assists buyers in searching and quoting connectivity services via an intent-driven customer portal
**Contact us to discuss pricing or a proof-of-concept for a more customized solution.
Contact us to discuss pricing or a proof-of-concept for a more customized solution.