Cataworx Introduces the First-to-Market Intent-driven Pre-sales Automation PlatformBrian Hedstrom
Cataworx is excited to announce the release of their intent-driven pre-sales automation platform which significantly accelerates product searches, serviceability/address validation and quoting. Their solution is targeted to CSPs delivering agile, assured and orchestrated next generation connectivity services.
Cataworx platform automates much of the present day manual pre-sales processes CSPs face. CSPs benefit through increasing their wholesale revenue, accelerating time-to-revenue, reducing IT and operational costs while improving their customer/partner user experience.
Securely publish offerings into a customer-facing catalog
Natural language catalog search for speed and ease-of-use
Accurate quotes in seconds for faster time-to-revenue
Bulk address validation to assure rapid response accuracy
Sales automation portal designed to support real-time collaboration
Within the customer portal users interact with Catabot, an Artificial Intelligence bot, which assists them in searching and quoting services via a natural language intent-based interface. Users can receive accurate and instant quotes including address validation.
Cataworx Intent-Driven Customer Portal
MEF 3.0 LSO Cantata Customer Portal
- Intent-driven AI natural language user interface
- Address/latitude & longitude serviceability checks
- Business rules-driven pricing
- Industry standard quote model and API (TM Forum compliant)
- Quote Editor
Data Driven Solution
- Real-time data-driven insights around product searches, serviceability & quotes
- Control access to your data only by trusted partners
- Data transformation turn spreadsheets into standards-compliant product catalog
- Microservices-based solution with flexible deployment options
Interested in learning more or seeing a demo? Cataworx will be at ITW 2018, East Tower, Purple Level, Premium Bilateral Table P138. Stop by and let’s discuss how we can simplify your wholesale pre-sales processes.